- Provide every young person access to a range of music experiences
- Provide more opportunities for young people to broaden their musical interests and skills
- Nurture our most talented young musicians
- To develop a world class workforce in music education
- To improve the support structures for young people's music making
If you do not wish to sign the manifesto, but would still like to join the debate with other users, please take this route and sign up as a member. You can still help us shape the future of music education, even if you don't agree with our key aims.
Reasons to join:
Please note: all signatories are automatically made site members, with access to the same privileges outlined above.
Do you want to take action and make a pledge to the manifesto to help further our campaign? Pledges can take any form from simple one-off actions to longer term initiatives for change. Each pledge profiles the company or organisation, the nature of the contribution and how it meets the educational aims of the manifesto. See all groups and organisations that have made a pledge